Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Whats the deal?

My blog is about bikes, music, food, and life. I periodically write about one of the subjects but today I will be writing about all of them.

I am enraged right now. Not just mad or pissed off or angry. Enraged. What started off as a seemingly normal day has turned into a hurricane of anger in the span of a couple hours.
I had a lunch date with a fellow I have had the hots for since last May...on and off. Since I was in NY for the summer and he was in Idaho it was pretty clear that nothing was going to happen so I got my hopes up that something would happen this fall. Perhaps I hoped to high since today while we were waiting for lunch to cook he told me how much he likes some chick who lives in Salt Lake City. I got demoted to "Sister Status" by him in less than five minutes. wow....seriously, wow. I honestly thought we might have something going on since we both love riding bikes, listening to music, and eating delicious food. But beyond the fluff of that we get along great. We can communicate with each other (or so I thought) and have really good conversations.
I get sick of trying to find some one to date. Trying to find some one I get along with. I am probably taking this all to personally and that is why I am pissed off. I think I was hoping for just a wee bit more than I ended up with. Oh well.
On a lighter note, two great things happened to me this week. I got a column in the statesman for my cooking column and I got a job at a bike mechanic at Aggie Blue Bikes. I am equally excited about both and can't wait to get started.
Bike Polo is tonight and I can't wait to play. Rant over.

1 comment:

Lance said...

I am excited to read your cooking column. I am glad you are stoked on bike polo, I am also stoked. I am so mad that I had to leave tonight and missed out on the ride, how did it go? I need fashion tips. This is random and I am tired. End communication.