Monday, September 21, 2009

I miss

Some times I miss New York. I'll listen to a song or smell something that strikes such a powerful chord with me that I can feel that warm summer breeze that occasionally sweeps through NY in the summer picking up the smell of everything around you and tossing it into your nose. I miss the hot subway tunnels and struggling to learn Spanish just so I could talk to the clerk at Fine and Fair. I miss the energy that exists in that town that keeps you up till 2 am just because you want to dance in your living room or watch the people as they walk through Chelsea to their parties and night clubs.
I keep telling myself I won't move back, I won't, I won't, I won't! But I can never be to sure. The big cities are calling my name these days but I won't be moving to any of them for at least another year. Thats ok, I feel the push to go and I'll leave when I am suppose to.

No comments: