Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanks and the giving

I love Thanksgiving because it combines two of my favorite things. Food and being thankful. I am always thinking of things to be thankful for no matter what time of the years it is. For starters, I realized the other day how thankful I am to live in such a beautiful place where I can ride my bike any where. I am thankful daily for my family and my belief in God. It is good to be thankful always and not just at thanksgiving.
I some time feel like the holiday of thanksgiving has been corrupted over the years. We eat food together and then look forward to going shopping the next day with the rest of corporate American. I don't want to go shopping this friday. I want spend my time reflecting at the climbing gym in Colorado and perhaps doing a little slack lining. any way, Im off.

No comments: